Boiler Service Dublin
Plumber Services Dublin have expert engineers in gas boiler service in Dublin. Gas boilers are required by law to be serviced by fully approved and trained service engineers. When it comes to servicing your gas boiler you must make sure that the service engineer is an RGI (Registered Gas Installer). To keep your heating system running smoothly and keep its running costs down then you would need to service your boiler at least once a year.
Our service engineers can call to your home or business at a time that is convenient to you and your family. We make sure we cause as little disruption to your home or business. Whether your boiler is in poor condition and needs to be replaced or it just requires a standard routine service then contact us on 01 539 4663 or email email@example.com and we will be back to you as quickly as possible. A member of our team can arrange to be with you within one hour of your call. We have a 24 hour service in place so if you are in trouble with your boiler late at night or early in the morning then contact us and we can sort you out.
Our engineers are highly trained in boiler servicing and have over 10 years’ experience of working in the Dublin area. We provide a professional and friendly service that is second to none. We ensure that all our clients are happy with our work before we leave and we make sure the client has a fully operation gas boiler.
Gas Boiler Service Dublin
- Check the boilers location, its electrical controls and current condition
- Thorough inspection of the boiler flue
- Check ventilation is adequate and meets legal requirements
- Carry out electrical safety tests
- Check functionality, accessibility, and condition of isolating valves
- Inspect / clean fan unit and check its performance
- Inspect / clean heat exchanger
- Clean / inspect / adjust main and pilot burners and injectors
- Check / clean / adjust ignition and ionisation electrodes
- Check flame picture
- Check temperature control
- Operation of boiler safety devices checks
- Check gas rating
- Carry out burner pressure tests
- Sample air intake analysis
- Sample flue gas analysis
- Carry out gas safety tests
- Adjustment time and temperature controls as required
- Complete RGII appliance conformance certificate and leave copy with customer as per manufacturer’s instructions
All our gas boiler engineers are usually within one hour of you. Whether it’s an emergency call out or just a routine gas boiler service that you require just call 01 539 4663 and one of our Gas Boiler Service Dublin team will only be too happy to call out to you and offer a free, no-obligation quote. For all your gas boiler service Dublin call Plumber Services Dublin.